How to use the IPTV service provided by Tv Subscription?
Here are simple steps to use the IPTV service provided by IPTVChannel.
1.Get the service according to your device.
The IPTV service is provided in 3 most common formats:
M3U, MAG, Enigma There are many devices that you can run the IPTV service on. Smart TVs, Smartphones, Apple TV, Tablets, Android BOX, Receiver, PC & Home computer and…
There are many devices on which you can use the IPTV service
- M3U Service Example: You can install VLC Player on your laptop and get M3U service. If you have smart TV with IPTV Smarters app, you can also get M3U service for your TV.
- MAG service example: If Smart IPTV is installed on your smart TV, you need to order MAG service. You can also use IPTV on all mag devices. Enigma: We also provide enigma format for all devices
- enigma. * There are many applications (android, ios, exe and…) which can manage the IPTV service. you should just now support your device and the format.
2. Configure the service with your device or app.
Setting up the IPTV service with your device or app is very simple and in a few easy steps. If you are new, there are many websites out there and a youtube video can teach you in 5 minutes. We also try to create a page for each device so that it is easy for you to set up the IPTV service with your device and use it. You can also contact us anytime, if we are online we will help you and if not,
How to use IPTV playlist with VLC?
– Install the VLC application on your PC;
– Copy the m3u link to Google Chrome;
– The m3u file should be downloaded automatically;
– Open the m3u file with VLC.
IPTV on ANDROID / IOS
– Install the IPTV SMARTERS PRO application
– Add a new user
– Choose the 2nd line Login with Xtream Code API
– Enter the identifiers received
IPTV on SMART TVs
1- Install the SMART IPTV application on your Smart TV
2- Start the application: We start the application and we arrive on the interface of smart iptv, here what interests us for the moment is the mac address of the smart tv.
3- Synchronize your MAC address with the m3u link on smart iptv: To inject your iptv streams you will have to go to http://siptv.eu/mylist/
4- Watch your channels. We restart the application so that the previous step is taken into account. And we arrive on the home page with the list of channels.
How to configure IPTV on MAG-STB device?
How to configure iptv on Mag device?
Start iptv Mag configuration – Go to Menu – Settings – System settings 2.
Servers – Portals – Set Portal 1 (on the link we sent you) – restart Portal3.
After downloading, restart the mag4.
Wait for the TV screen to display the list
Press button “1” and “OK” to confirm on the remote control if the channel lists are empty
How to configure IPTV on the ROKU box?
How to configure IPTV on the Roku box?
I- Search M3U Playlist Player
Go to Streaming channels IPTV Subscription
Go to Search channels
And look for M3U Playlist player
And select M3u Playlist player
II- Click on Go to channels
III- Select New Playlist
IV- Add your iptv m3u file on Roku
V- Add here your M3U URL and press SAVE
Wait to load the channels
Restart your app
Select the playlist you are adding
You are now ready to watch the channels of your Roku box
How to configure IPTV on ENIGMA2 STB?
IPTV subscription How to configure Enigma2 IPTV (Zgemma) devices using PuTTY
The first thing to do is install putty, a free Windows SSH / Telnet client: https://www.putty.org/
> Download the program and install Putty
> Take the ip address of the box
> Putty program “Hostname” Enter the section and under the section “Telnet” Select
> “Open” button
> To open the black screen
> “Root” and your root user & amp; Password.
PLEASE NOTE: This line is just an example, the original line you will get from us, once you are logged in, just put in the terminal window the IPain Autoinstaller script and hit enter:
> Wget -O /etc/enigma2/iptv.sh “https://domainname.com:port/get.php?username=MyUser&password=MyPassword&type=enigma22_script&output=ts” && chmod 777 /etc/enigma2/iptv.sh && / etc / enigma2 / iptv.sh
> “Reboot” enter and after installation, restart your box and enjoy!
NOTE: Remember to use the correct m3u link that was sent to your email after purchase