Setup IPTV on Smarters Pro in Firestick, Android, Windows, etc.
After getting the login details through email, you just need to download and install IPTV Smarters Pro on your device. It is a legal app and you will find it on Play Store, App Store, Microsoft Store, etc. Although if you are using a FireTV Stick or any other brand that doesn’t offer the IPTV Smarters Pro app, you can find the downloading URLs below this guide.
Once you installed the app and get IPTV details now you need to follow these steps:
1. First just launch the app and then from there click on the Log in with Xtream Codes API.
2. After going there you will be asked to input the Log in Details ( Put Your Login Credentials that you got from Us )
3. Once you type all the details in the required field just click on the Add User button
4. and then you will see the name appears in the List Users area now click on that created user.
5. After that just click on the Name that you used for your user and then you will see Downloading Channels, Movies, and Series screens so just wait for a while until it completes.
6. When the downloading is completed now it shows various options like Live TV, Movie, Series, Install EP, Multi-Screen, Catch Up, and so on.
7. At this time you can choose any desired option you want and then it shows the content related to this. Like if you choose Live TV then you will notice channels from different Categories and different Countries.
8. Just click on any of the preferred Country or Category and then it shows all available channels so click on that channel and then it will start streaming on your device.
That’s it now the Setup is completed and you have logged into Smarters Pro with your IPTV details that we sent. You can now stream your favorite TV Channels, Movies, and even Web-Series listed there.
Download IPTV Smarters Pro
IPTV Smarters Pro is one of the best and trusted app that is officially available for various devices. Although there are still some devices that don’t offer this app, you need to install it on your own. You will find the installation process for each device on Google so don’t worry about it.